Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Review about the great scar serum and keloid removal procedures. show details Review about the great scar serum and keloid removal procedures.
by Ann S on Aug 18th, 2014

hi there! i recommended you to go to DR. RAFFY KARAMANOUKIAN clinic's for the keloids treatment. YES, I am so SERIOUS that he will help you.... before i went to Dr. Raffy, I've went to 4 clinics already and nothing change with the keloids. then, i've decided to go to Dr. Raffy... and i found my HOPE. I went to this clinic for keloids removal procedures.. I met a very good, nice, great, awesome doc which were Dr. Raffy Karamanoukian, the assistant Kelly and Maralyn. thank you so much for treated me very well and nicely. I have like a 9-10 keloids on my back and when the first time of appointment, he suggested to proceed with the minor surgery, laser and injections. And i need to give him 3 months roughly treatment for the keloids. he explained clearly the procedures and cost on the first appointment and you r free to asked any questions.. Then i proceed with surgery and i need to come back 3 times a week for the treatments. the surgery was on May 2014..and I need to go for 3 months treatment... Well, the doc was great..what can i say, after the treatment the keloids are totally removed and my skin was flatter.. thank you...!!=)=)=) then, i just need to maintain it by taking injections and laser.=) After that, I need continue with 3 times a week appointment for injections and laser. Basically, the injections r to ensure keloids flatter while the laser r to ensure the color of skin become better. In meantime of progress, he suggested the dark cream and keloids scar cream.. after 3 months of repeating the same thing until i need to go back to my country, Dr. Raffy Karamanoukian was a very nice, he gave me the injections set for me to take 1x a week at the clinic in my country.... thank you so much. I'm so touched that he still concern and responsible on my treatment. he was so nice and awesome, he's funny and treat patient nicely. thank you!!! Now, you guys know that the keloids r flatter, removed and its actually giving me the new HOPE, CONFIDENT, LIFE, UNLIMITED HAPPINESS... I don't have to hide again and feel so embarrassing... thank you so much for everything. awesome DR. RAFFY....

Picky show details Picky
by Jessica bolanos on Mar 18th, 2014

I think he's an amazing Dr. patient , very caring . Talks u through everything . Explains clearly what he can do , and what can not be done. He knows what he's doing.

Not recommended for scar treatment show details Not recommended for scar treatment
Apr 16th, 2013

I went to him for scar treatment, and he recommended some laser treatments that unfortunately did not work. I wasn't mad about that, but I went to his office for a follow-up appointment to see what else could be done for my scars, if anything. As soon as I said that the lasers had not worked, the doctor took a very angry and arrogant tone with me and began yelling at me. I felt so bullied that I started to get angry back, and he told me to get out. I was shocked.

ONE OF THE WORST AND DANGEROUS DOCTOR!!! show details ONE OF THE WORST AND DANGEROUS DOCTOR!!!
Sep 29th, 2011

HE MADE DAMAGES ON MY FACE AND HE SAID THE SCARS WERE THERE BEFORE. HE IS ONE OF THE WOSRT DOCTOR I HAVE EVER SEEN. I WILL FILE COMPLAIN FOR THIS MAN. I WOULD NOT LIKE TO CALL HIM EVEN DOCTOR HE DOSE NOT DESERVE IT.

Excellent Plastic Surgeon show details Excellent Plastic Surgeon
Oct 28th, 2010

Simly the best - seen high power H'wood people in his office - he treats everyone like a star - Dr Raffy is the guy to see in Los Angeles

simply the best plastic surgeon show details simply the best plastic surgeon
by Very Happy with dr Raffy on May 19th, 2010

Dr Raffy is great - office is beautiful - he is meticulous and very caring.

A doctor's doctor show details A doctor's doctor
May 17th, 2010

Dr Raffy did a vein procedure on me and as a physician I appreciate talent, patient service and professionalism. He goes above and beyond his call of duty. His incisions healed hardly with a scar and he is purely meticuous and outstanding.

LISA TOLLINI MD show details LISA TOLLINI MD
Apr 2nd, 2010

I FEEL DR RAFFY KARAMOUKIAN IS AN OUTSTANDING PLASTIC SURGEON. HIS PROFESSIONALISM IS BEYOND REPROACH. HE IS CARING, KNOWLEGABLE,TECHNICALLY SKILLED AND A GREAT PT COMMUNICATOR AND EDUCATOR. HE STAYS ABREAST OF ALL THE NEWEST DEVELOPMENTS IN HIS FIELD AND I HAVE AND WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO FRIENDS, FAMILY AND PATIENTS. I RESPECT AND TRUST HIS AS MY PHYSICIAN AS WELL AS A FELLOW PRACTITIONER.

Arrogant doc needs to brush up on bedside manner. show details Arrogant doc needs to brush up on bedside manner.
by Left cold on Mar 26th, 2010

capable doc who is lacking in bedside manner and the maturity and ability to address patient concerns in a warm and effective manner. He injected an area with botox without consent. He ignored patients concerns and was dismissive when patient expressed dissatisfaction. Official complaint with State Medical Board in the works.

GLO show details GLO
by great to know this doc on Mar 16th, 2010

Love his work. Great doctor to get along with. He is like one of the family

this doctor is great show details this doctor is great
by Gary S on Nov 23rd, 2009

He treated me like a movie star - I even saw a Hollywood notable in his office - Doctor Raffy as they call him affectionately, was very professional and very kind - he gave me a professional discount and was focused on getting my dog bite healed. It did heal very nicely with minimal scarring.