Dr. Raffy Karamanoukian MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Santa Monica, CA

November 4th, 2016
Best doctor out there
Dr Raffy karamanoukian, is one of the finest plastic surgeons in the Los Angeles, Beverly Hills and Santa Monica area. He is more skilled than most and understands the aesthetics that are involved! He is a master at botox, Juvederm and others, so that no one can tell you have it. His aftercare is superb. Dr k is just the best all around him and his amazing staff.

February 27th, 2016
Dr. Raffy will be treating me for my very old keloid scar on chest area. For years I have been told its to old to treat. He has given me hope and inspired me to treat it and not give up. He is very knowledgeable and humanistic. Don't give up, until you have met with Him.

August 18th, 2014
Review about the great scar serum and keloid removal procedures.
hi there! i recommended you to go to DR. RAFFY KARAMANOUKIAN clinic's for the keloids treatment. YES, I am so SERIOUS that he will help you.... before i went to Dr. Raffy, I've went to 4 clinics already and nothing change with the keloids. then, i've decided to go to Dr. Raffy... and i found my HOPE. I went to this clinic for keloids removal procedures.. I met a very good, nice, great, awesome doc which were Dr. Raffy Karamanoukian, the assistant Kelly and Maralyn. thank you so much for treated me very well and nicely. I have like a 9-10 keloids on my back and when the first time of appointment, he suggested to proceed with the minor surgery, laser and injections. And i need to give him 3 months roughly treatment for the keloids. he explained clearly the procedures and cost on the first appointment and you r free to asked any questions.. Then i proceed with surgery and i need to come back 3 times a week for the treatments. the surgery was on May 2014..and I need to go for 3 months treatment... Well, the doc was great..what can i say, after the treatment the keloids are totally removed and my skin was flatter.. thank you...!!=)=)=) then, i just need to maintain it by taking injections and laser.=) After that, I need continue with 3 times a week appointment for injections and laser. Basically, the injections r to ensure keloids flatter while the laser r to ensure the color of skin become better. In meantime of progress, he suggested the dark cream and keloids scar cream.. after 3 months of repeating the same thing until i need to go back to my country, Dr. Raffy Karamanoukian was a very nice, he gave me the injections set for me to take 1x a week at the clinic in my country.... thank you so much. I'm so touched that he still concern and responsible on my treatment. he was so nice and awesome, he's funny and treat patient nicely. thank you!!! Now, you guys know that the keloids r flatter, removed and its actually giving me the new HOPE, CONFIDENT, LIFE, UNLIMITED HAPPINESS... I don't have to hide again and feel so embarrassing... thank you so much for everything. awesome DR. RAFFY....

March 18th, 2014
Picky
I think he's an amazing Dr. patient , very caring . Talks u through everything . Explains clearly what he can do , and what can not be done. He knows what he's doing.

April 16th, 2013
Not recommended for scar treatment
I went to him for scar treatment, and he recommended some laser treatments that unfortunately did not work. I wasn't mad about that, but I went to his office for a follow-up appointment to see what else could be done for my scars, if anything. As soon as I said that the lasers had not worked, the doctor took a very angry and arrogant tone with me and began yelling at me. I felt so bullied that I started to get angry back, and he told me to get out. I was shocked.

September 29th, 2011
ONE OF THE WORST AND DANGEROUS DOCTOR!!!
HE MADE DAMAGES ON MY FACE AND HE SAID THE SCARS WERE THERE BEFORE. HE IS ONE OF THE WOSRT DOCTOR I HAVE EVER SEEN. I WILL FILE COMPLAIN FOR THIS MAN. I WOULD NOT LIKE TO CALL HIM EVEN DOCTOR HE DOSE NOT DESERVE IT.

October 28th, 2010
Excellent Plastic Surgeon
Simly the best - seen high power H'wood people in his office - he treats everyone like a star - Dr Raffy is the guy to see in Los Angeles

May 19th, 2010
simply the best plastic surgeon
Dr Raffy is great - office is beautiful - he is meticulous and very caring.

May 17th, 2010
A doctor's doctor
Dr Raffy did a vein procedure on me and as a physician I appreciate talent, patient service and professionalism. He goes above and beyond his call of duty. His incisions healed hardly with a scar and he is purely meticuous and outstanding.

April 2nd, 2010
LISA TOLLINI MD
I FEEL DR RAFFY KARAMOUKIAN IS AN OUTSTANDING PLASTIC SURGEON. HIS PROFESSIONALISM IS BEYOND REPROACH. HE IS CARING, KNOWLEGABLE,TECHNICALLY SKILLED AND A GREAT PT COMMUNICATOR AND EDUCATOR. HE STAYS ABREAST OF ALL THE NEWEST DEVELOPMENTS IN HIS FIELD AND I HAVE AND WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO FRIENDS, FAMILY AND PATIENTS. I RESPECT AND TRUST HIS AS MY PHYSICIAN AS WELL AS A FELLOW PRACTITIONER.

March 26th, 2010
Arrogant doc needs to brush up on bedside manner.
capable doc who is lacking in bedside manner and the maturity and ability to address patient concerns in a warm and effective manner. He injected an area with botox without consent. He ignored patients concerns and was dismissive when patient expressed dissatisfaction. Official complaint with State Medical Board in the works.

March 16th, 2010
GLO
Love his work. Great doctor to get along with. He is like one of the family