Learn more about Dr. Rafi Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rafi Ali is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ali
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ali Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rafi Ali, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ali has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Central Dupage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rafi M Ali MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Rafi M. Ali practice?
- Dr. Rafi Ali has 1 office location.
Dr. Rafi Ali practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Naperville, IL.
See Naperville Internists and Naperville Gastroenterologists.