A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rafi Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rafi Ali is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ali
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rafi Ali, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ali has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Central Dupage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rafi M Ali MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Rafi M. Ali practice?
- Dr. Rafi Ali has 1 office location.
Dr. Rafi Ali practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Naperville, IL.
See Naperville Internists and Naperville Gastroenterologists.