A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rafi Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rafi Ali is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ali
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Ali Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rafi Ali, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ali has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Central Dupage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rafi M Ali MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Rafi M. Ali practice?
- Dr. Rafi Ali has 6 office locations.
Dr. Rafi Ali practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Naperville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Downers Grove, IL and Lisle, IL.
See Naperville Internists and Naperville Gastroenterologists.