A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rafi Hovsepian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rafi Hovsepian is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rafi Hovsepian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hovsepian graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Hovsepian has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rafi Hovsepian MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rafi Hovsepian practice?
- Dr. Rafi Hovsepian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rafi Hovsepian practices Internal Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists.