Urologist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

|  Stay AWAY  |  show details
by Niccole on Jul 31st, 2014

The receptionist is rude and argumentative. Dr. Soofi is more concerned with prescribing antibiotics then finding the root of the problem. Stay Away from this doctor!

|  ignorant  |  show details
Oct 11th, 2012

today my fiance had an appointment to see the doctor at 330. We noticed we were going to be 3 minutes late so called to let them know. When the receptionist Answered the phone she was rude and told my fiance to find another urologist And hung up the phone. When I called to speak to the supervisor she pretended to be an supervisor and wouldn't allow us to reschedule. The office was very unprofessional and wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

|  show details
May 30th, 2012

I like him. Surgery went very well. Am having some issues since surgery, and he is very available. Staff has been wonderful to me.

|  Agree w. above reviewer  |  show details
by Ex Patient on Sep 10th, 2010

That was exactly my experienceI had a procedure done that didnt help my problem. He was also very curt and seemed to be in a rush.

|  Unacceptable Doctor  |  show details
Oct 14th, 2008

I feel that the office staff and the doctor were very indifferent in my treatment. Also, he was very kurt and I felt rude to me and could have cared less as to what was wrong with me. He kept performing a proceedure on me that was completely incorrect for my problem and I would NEVER EVER recommend this Urologist to anyone.