inactive

Rafi Soofi-Siavash MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

October 2nd, 2015
Avoid contact
Prior review is spot on. Receptionist is obviously a troubled individual. Argumentative , rude, and uneducated. Bizarre phone manners. How she is allowed to deal with public is beyond me. They must be losing a tremendous amount of business

July 31st, 2014
Stay AWAY
The receptionist is rude and argumentative. Dr. Soofi is more concerned with prescribing antibiotics then finding the root of the problem. Stay Away from this doctor!

October 11th, 2012
ignorant
today my fiance had an appointment to see the doctor at 330. We noticed we were going to be 3 minutes late so called to let them know. When the receptionist Answered the phone she was rude and told my fiance to find another urologist And hung up the phone. When I called to speak to the supervisor she pretended to be an supervisor and wouldn't allow us to reschedule. The office was very unprofessional and wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

May 30th, 2012
I like him. Surgery went very well. Am having some issues since surgery, and he is very available. Staff has been wonderful to me.

September 10th, 2010
Agree w. above reviewer
That was exactly my experienceI had a procedure done that didnt help my problem. He was also very curt and seemed to be in a rush.

October 14th, 2008
Unacceptable Doctor
I feel that the office staff and the doctor were very indifferent in my treatment. Also, he was very kurt and I felt rude to me and could have cared less as to what was wrong with me. He kept performing a proceedure on me that was completely incorrect for my problem and I would NEVER EVER recommend this Urologist to anyone.