A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rafia Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rafia Ali, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Ali has 2 hospital affiliations:
- VA Illiana Health Care System
- Edward Hines Veterans Affairs Hospital, General Medicine Clinic,
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rafia Ali DO is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rafia Ali practice?
- Dr. Rafia Ali has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rafia Ali practices Internal Medicine near Hines, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Danville, IL.
See Hines Internists.