A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rafia Haque:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rafia Haque is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rafia Haque, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haque graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Haque has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rafia F Haque BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rafia F. Haque practice?
- Dr. Rafia Haque has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rafia Haque practices Internal Medicine near Allen Park, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Westland, MI.
See Allen Park Internists.