A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rafic Berbarie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berbarie
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Berbarie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rafic Berbarie, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Patent Foramen Ovale
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Rheumatic Heart Disease
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Berbarie graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Berbarie has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Baylor Heart And Vascular Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rafic Fouad Berbarie MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rafic F. Berbarie practice?
- Dr. Rafic Berbarie has 5 office locations.
Dr. Rafic Berbarie practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Galveston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and League City, TX.
See Galveston Internists and Galveston Cardiologists.