Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rafic Berbarie
Dr. Rafic Berbarie, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Galveston, TX. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Cardiology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Berbarie is affiliated with Baylor-Jack & Jane Hamilton Heart & Vascular Center, UTMB Galveston (John Sealy) and Baylor University Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Rafic Berbarie has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Nuclear Cardiology
Rooted in general cardiology, nuclear cardiologists specialize in a specific, non-invasive imaging technique that's used to diagnose heart disease, evaluate how well your heart is pumping blood, or determine the size and place of a past heart...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Rafic Berbarie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Galveston, TX.
Dr. Randall Urban
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Galveston, TX 0 mi31
Dr. Mary Ninan
Medical Oncology, Hematology, Internal Medicine
Galveston, TX 0 mi14
Dr. Eric Gou
Galveston, TX 0 mi