A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rafic Berbarie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rafic Berbarie, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Patent Foramen Ovale
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Rheumatic Heart Disease
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Berbarie graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Berbarie has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Baylor Heart And Vascular Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rafic Fouad Berbarie MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rafic F. Berbarie practice?
- Dr. Rafic Berbarie has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rafic Berbarie practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Corsicana, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Cardiologists.