A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rafic Farah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farah
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Farah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rafic Farah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Farah has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rafic Jean Farah MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Rafic J. Farah practice?
- Dr. Rafic Farah has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rafic Farah practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA and Richland, WA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Oncologists.