A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rafid Yousif:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rafid Yousif is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yousif
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Yousif Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rafid Yousif, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Yousif graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Yousif has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Hayes Green Beach Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rafid H Yousif MD is a male Urologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Rafid H. Yousif practice?
- Dr. Rafid Yousif has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rafid Yousif practices Urology near East Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Charlotte, MI.
See East Lansing Urologists.