A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rafid Yousif:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rafid Yousif is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rafid Yousif, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Yousif graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Yousif has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Hayes Green Beach Memorial Hospital
- Sparrow Hospital & Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rafid Yousif MD is a male Urologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Rafid Yousif practice?
- Dr. Rafid Yousif has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rafid Yousif practices Urology near East Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Charlotte, MI.
See East Lansing Urologists.