A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rafik Abadier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rafik Abadier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abadier
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rafik Abadier, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Abadier graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Abadier has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Villiages Regional Hospital
- Leesburg Reg. Medical Ctr. & The Villages Health System
- The Villages Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rafik Abadier MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rafik Abadier practice?
- Dr. Rafik Abadier has 1 office location.
Dr. Rafik Abadier practices Cardiovascular Disease near Inverness, FL.
See Inverness Cardiologists.