Overall Review

December 18th, 2015
If Dr Mansour is your dr, you are in good hands and very lucky. Period. No pun intended.

July 15th, 2014
Great
Since it is a small office, it is a calmer place. It also makes it easier that the same people are working there from year to year.

June 24th, 2014
I have had a very positive experience so far with Boston Healthcare for Women and Dr. Mansour. He has managed three of my pregnancies and two of my deliveries (I am scheduled to deliver my third baby tomorrow). I had some complications with the first delivery, but had great confidence that I was in good hands throughout the process. The second pregnancy and delivery went smoothly, and I am hoping for the same for the third. Dr. Mansour is always accessible, has several years of experience, and is well regarded. He takes my questions/concerns seriously. When I had issues with fertility, he took a proactive approach that saved us from wasting precious time. I gave his facility a B only because the exam rooms can be cramped and hot at times. I appreciate the location being so close to the hospital, however. I have found his nurse, Ann Marie, to be always available and willing to answer any questions and provide reassurance when needed. I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Mansour and his practice to my friends.

June 21st, 2014
Great
My experience with Dr. Mansour has been fabulous. He's knowledgable and informative and exactly who you'd want to deliver your baby. The office and nurses are extremely accessible and always available for guidance. I've had a wonderful experience with my first labor because of Dr. Mansour and the great people he works with.

February 8th, 2014
health coach
This is the first time in my life I write anything negative about a doctor, but after my last experience with doctor Mansour it is necessary . I have never been treated as poorly and unprofessional by a physician in my life. To start Dr. Mansour did not even have the decency to discuss my problem in the privacy of a room. He greeted me and disclose the problem I was having right outside the two rooms where he sees his patients and in front of his staff and spoke laud enough for the waiting room patients to hear. He was extremely, rude, unprofessional and indifferent to my problem. I'm not needing his obstetric services, I'm having a gynecology problem, he has been extremely incompetent .

August 24th, 2013
I was 46 years old and considered a high risk pregnancy Dr Mansour was was so good to me. He was overly concerned and never took any chances with me. He cave me 100% excellent care and made sure I was ok. I have a beautiful healthy 3 year old thanks to Dr Mansour and all is wonderf staff. It's always a pleasure to see them yearly Thank you all and God Bless!

July 1st, 2013
Great doctor, front desk staff so-so
Dr. Mansour was compassionate and very responsive during a miscarriage and has provided consistently good care since then. At times our visits feel rushed but he answers my questions clearly and concisely, and is able to squeeze me in for extra visits as needed on short notice. His front desk staff are somewhat inconsistent in their level of politeness; they defaulted to my first name, which I guess is somewhat common in medical practices in Boston but I still find it a little disconcerting, and they are quite short and seem overall disiniterested / apathetic / sullen. Just a little bit of cheer or a smile, even if it's false (as it is for most of us who deal with the public) would go a long way towards improving the experience at his office. The nurses, however, are great.

August 7th, 2012
Top doc
Excellent doctor

July 21st, 2011
Great doctor!
I can't say enough about Dr. Mansour. He has been my OB/GYN for over 7 years, including two pregnancies and c-sections. He is a wonderful doctor and surgeon, and he tries very hard to personally deliver all of the babies of his patients, 7 days/week, 24 hours/day. My only complaint is that wait times can be very long, as he is frequently called away to deliver a baby.

May 12th, 2010
Several of my friends referred me to Dr. Mansour. He is experienced, compassionate, and caring. His office staff were very pleasant and always remembered my name. I highly recommend him as an OB/GYN. No wonder he is consistenly in Boston Magazine's Best of Boston addition!

February 12th, 2010
An Expert Physician.
Dr.Rafik Mansour came into our lives as a Messiah . Highly recommended by his peers , physicians who were his patients .After much searching and researching , we decided we found the right doctor . Dr, Mansour's relentless care , prompt response to our calls for help any hour of the day or night , not only saved my daughter's life , but helped her achieve her dream & our dream , a healthy son & a grandson .We come from a long line of physicians & surgeons in our family, believe me, we know a great doctor when we see one .He is an expert in his field.I recommend Dr.Mansour highly. I shall be eternally grateful to him for the care he gave , and the joy he brought into our lives. I remain a grateful mother/grandmother.

February 9th, 2010
A Dream Come True...
I feel so blessed to have had the birth of my son under the care of Dr. Mansour. I have known Dr. Mansour as a patient for many years and feel fortunate to have received the benefits of his personal care and expertise during a very difficult pregnancy. With every step, Dr. Mansour provided great support and encouragement. He visited me daily when I was hospitalized for Hyperemesis Gravidarum and responded promptly to my every concern with great sensitivity. I will be eternally grateful for his care because his professional advice and unwavering commitment made my greatest dream possible. I feel so fortunate to have a healthy baby boy in my arms today and look forward to having another baby under his care. I highly recommend Dr.Mansour and believe that his presence in the field of obstetrics is our greatest fortune.