Dr. Rafik Mansour Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rafik Mansour?

Urinary Incontinence

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Rafik Mansour?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 5th, 2017

Worst!

He is rude, does NOT answer questions, always acts annoyed. Rushes you out of the office. He actually has an alarm set on his phone and once it goes off, he is up and out of tge room. Office is dated, only has medical assistants. You will never see the nurse. She does the call backs and is also rude and rushed. Front desk staff is horrendous. I am so sad he is my doctor... wish i could switch

December 22nd, 2016

Dr Mansaur delivered my five children, including a set of twins. I trust him completely, and I would highly recommend him.

December 18th, 2015

If Dr Mansour is your dr, you are in good hands and very lucky. Period. No pun intended.

July 15th, 2014

Great

Since it is a small office, it is a calmer place. It also makes it easier that the same people are working there from year to year.

June 24th, 2014

I have had a very positive experience so far with Boston Healthcare for Women and Dr. Mansour. He has managed three of my pregnancies and two of my deliveries (I am scheduled to deliver my third baby tomorrow). I had some complications with the first delivery, but had great confidence that I was in good hands throughout the process. The second pregnancy and delivery went smoothly, and I am hoping for the same for the third. Dr. Mansour is always accessible, has several years of experience, and is well regarded. He takes my questions/concerns seriously. When I had issues with fertility, he took a proactive approach that saved us from wasting precious time. I gave his facility a B only because the exam rooms can be cramped and hot at times. I appreciate the location being so close to the hospital, however. I have found his nurse, Ann Marie, to be always available and willing to answer any questions and provide reassurance when needed. I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Mansour and his practice to my friends.

June 21st, 2014

Great

My experience with Dr. Mansour has been fabulous. He's knowledgable and informative and exactly who you'd want to deliver your baby. The office and nurses are extremely accessible and always available for guidance. I've had a wonderful experience with my first labor because of Dr. Mansour and the great people he works with.

February 8th, 2014

health coach

This is the first time in my life I write anything negative about a doctor, but after my last experience with doctor Mansour it is necessary . I have never been treated as poorly and unprofessional by a physician in my life. To start Dr. Mansour did not even have the decency to discuss my problem in the privacy of a room. He greeted me and disclose the problem I was having right outside the two rooms where he sees his patients and in front of his staff and spoke laud enough for the waiting room patients to hear. He was extremely, rude, unprofessional and indifferent to my problem. I'm not needing his obstetric services, I'm having a gynecology problem, he has been extremely incompetent .

August 24th, 2013

I was 46 years old and considered a high risk pregnancy Dr Mansour was was so good to me. He was overly concerned and never took any chances with me. He cave me 100% excellent care and made sure I was ok. I have a beautiful healthy 3 year old thanks to Dr Mansour and all is wonderf staff. It's always a pleasure to see them yearly Thank you all and God Bless!

July 1st, 2013

Great doctor, front desk staff so-so

Dr. Mansour was compassionate and very responsive during a miscarriage and has provided consistently good care since then. At times our visits feel rushed but he answers my questions clearly and concisely, and is able to squeeze me in for extra visits as needed on short notice. His front desk staff are somewhat inconsistent in their level of politeness; they defaulted to my first name, which I guess is somewhat common in medical practices in Boston but I still find it a little disconcerting, and they are quite short and seem overall disiniterested / apathetic / sullen. Just a little bit of cheer or a smile, even if it's false (as it is for most of us who deal with the public) would go a long way towards improving the experience at his office. The nurses, however, are great.

August 7th, 2012

Top doc

Excellent doctor

July 22nd, 2011

Great doctor!

I can't say enough about Dr. Mansour. He has been my OB/GYN for over 7 years, including two pregnancies and c-sections. He is a wonderful doctor and surgeon, and he tries very hard to personally deliver all of the babies of his patients, 7 days/week, 24 hours/day. My only complaint is that wait times can be very long, as he is frequently called away to deliver a baby.

June 5th, 2011

fantastic doctor, wouldn't have had anyone else deliver my kids.