Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rafik Samuel
Dr. Rafik Samuel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Samuel is affiliated with Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus, Fox Chase Cancer Center and Episcopal Hospital. Dr. Samuel has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Rafik Samuel has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Rafik Samuel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Imhotep Boukman
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi15
Dr. Jesus Almendral
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi21
Dr. Benjamin Raile
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi11