A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rafiq Rahman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rafiq Rahman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rahman
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Rahman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rafiq Rahman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahman graduated from Kabir Medical College, Peshawar.
Dr. Rahman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Flaget Memorial Hospital
- Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Central Ky
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rafiq U Rahman MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Rafiq U. Rahman practice?
- Dr. Rafiq Rahman has 1 office location.
Dr. Rafiq Rahman practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Elizabethtown, KY.
See Elizabethtown Internists, Elizabethtown Hematologists, and Elizabethtown Oncologists.