A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rafiq Rahman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rafiq Rahman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rahman
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rahman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rafiq Rahman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahman graduated from Kabir Medical College, Peshawar.
Dr. Rahman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Flaget Memorial Hospital
- Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Central Ky
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rafiq U Rahman MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Rafiq U. Rahman practice?
- Dr. Rafiq Rahman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rafiq Rahman practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Elizabethtown, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Glasgow, KY.
See Elizabethtown Internists, Elizabethtown Hematologists, and Elizabethtown Oncologists.