Overall Review

December 30th, 2015
My husband & I have been seen when needed with or without an appointment. Dr. Saljuki & the staff always treat us with kindness & are very professional. I recommend him to everyone.

November 28th, 2015
I like him for how he is , shows concern and care and gives his time to patient to answer his question . Dealing with many doctors for my mom and dad but I wo t substitute him for nobody else because he does the best at what he does

June 18th, 2015
services excellent!!

February 20th, 2015
Great physician and staff

April 3rd, 2014
Dr. Saljuki is very caring and compassionate. He takes his time in explaining why things happen and how the treatment works.

February 14th, 2014
Very Bad
This is the worst doctor's office I have ever been to. The other reviews must have been written by his familly or friends, but my experience with Dr. Saljuki was extermlly unpleasant to say the least. He is very pushy and when I talked to him about my concern about the side effects of the medication he wants me to take, he hangs up the phone on me and when I called back the front desk lady told me that he is with a patient. Very rude and unprofessional. I have never expected that from a doctor. I recommend anyone NOT to go to this office. I first thought he was very nice and understanding until I asked him a question then he started to be mean and yelling at me for no reason. The office is also not very clean and when they took my blood sample, the nurse could not do it and she called the doctor to do it for her. He took the blood samples and left them on the table and just left. I could go on forever about how bad this office is. This place should have been shut down a long time ago.

November 6th, 2013
Highly Recommended Doctor
My mother has been seeing Dr Saljuki for several years and we have only had positive experiences with everyone in the office. Dr Saljuki truly cares about his patients. He has made a tremendous difference in my mother's health. His patience and knowledge are amazing. My mother and I recommend him highly. From the very first visit, it was apparent that he was a very caring and wonderful man as well as a doctor that you would be comfortable with

April 21st, 2012
the man and the office
I have been a patient of hi since Oct. 2010 and can only recommend him in every way. His office staff is like his family, at the same time they are friendly, competent and professional. In an emergency (like UTI) they always manage to get the patient seen the same day!!! What a treasure!!

February 21st, 2011
Excellent Primary Care Physician
Dr. Saljuki is very caring, and will give you all the time you need--never rushes you to see next patient. His training and background are excellent.