A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rafique Mahmood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rafique Mahmood is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rafique Mahmood, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahmood graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Mahmood has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Uab Medical West
- Medical West
- Healthcare Authority for Med West An Affiliate of UAB Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rafique J Mahmood MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Rafique J. Mahmood practice?
- Dr. Rafique Mahmood has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rafique Mahmood practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bessemer, AL.
See Bessemer Obstetricians & Gynecologists.