Learn more about Dr. Rafique Tai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rafique Tai is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tai
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tai Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rafique Tai, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tai graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Tai has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Smith House Skilled Nursing Facility, Stamford CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rafique Tai MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rafique Tai practice?
- Dr. Rafique Tai has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rafique Tai practices Psychiatry near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellevue, WA.
See Seattle Psychiatrists.