Dr. Rafiya Khakoo MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.4

November 4th, 2016
leave a review
DR.Khakoo is a person that it takes time for her to warm up you and (vise-a-versa) but all in all she is pretty fair she just needs to be understood

September 27th, 2016
This was the most unprofessional "doctor" I have ever seen! I was not told that she only takes cash or check so I didn't have either with me. She told me to walk across the street and use the hospitals ATM so I did and when I got back I told her usually doctors offices will tell you before hand and her reply was "well they don't have to, common sense would tell you to bring a checkbook with you whenever you go to the doctor". I asked her for my copay back and took my paperwork and walked out! SO RUDE! Oh and by the way, don't expect a professional looking doctors office when you walk in. I walked into the room and it was a regular patient room that you would see at a medical doctors office that you go to when your sick. The bed that you usually sit on when the doctor checks your vitals and all was this lady's DESK! She had about 30 different patient files strewn across the bed. So unprofessional! Never again will I go to her!

March 28th, 2016
She is extremely unprofessional.

December 14th, 2015
Soo negative and judgmental. Asked who my physician was. Made fun of me n put the doctor down. Told her what town i lived in, she asked "y do i live there" assumed everyone was a drug addict who lived there. Including me! Asked, "if im not married, how do i hv a child?" Judged my doctor, my place of residence, my health (which im extremely healthy in what enters my body) and ny marital status. All in the first visit. Unorganized and negative. I will not go back. Or ill go back with my blood work, and tell her why i wont be back. Very unprofessional. She made me feel like a low life.. oh and she was texting while i was in with her Im reporting her

October 16th, 2015
Crazy, rude, and extremely horrible bedside manner!
There is no staff, and this doctor is always harried and rushed. If you can't be courteous to your patients because you can't handle things by yourself.... Hire staff. I've never seen a doctor operate like this. Then she will talk rude about another patient to you. What's she saying about me to others. She's never physically examined me and she just goes by reports that I've brought in her name fits her khakoo..... Cu coo..... I just can't pulse she's rude as anything. Ridiculous. Beware.

June 18th, 2015
Incompetent
I couldn't give a Negative rating or I would give her a Negative 10! I went with a friend over 3 years ago and she kept insisting there was nothing wrong with my friend. My friend clearly could not walk and she kept telling her it was all in "her head", well much to my disbelief my friend went to my primary medical doctor who diagnosed her with Parkinsons Disease by just looking at her and my primary doctor isn't even a neurologist! Don't go to her, she is incompetent, rude and her license should be pulled!

May 21st, 2015
Have the utmost confidence in Dr. Khakoo. Very caring.

February 20th, 2015
Rudeness of Dr.
horrible,The ruddes doctor I have visit and 50 yrs,I will never visit her again,she has no manners at all. Rude

January 28th, 2015
Wait 2 1/2 hours, she is ALWAYS late.
The waiting room is a nightmare! We have waited in excess of 2 hours and 45 minutes! Twice we waited over 2 hours, when we were her first appointment at 10 am and expect 1 hour routinely. She is never on time. The waiting room is -cramped with not enough seats for how late she is running, people are fighting on some trash TV show that is on too loud, the women behind the glass can't be bothered. Once you get in to see her, she's nice, but my advice is "Find another competent doctor - this happens all the time"

July 3rd, 2014
terrible
My experience recently at her office I'm Holmdel was awful. I had recently had a scan done showing a spot on the left side of the brain on top of nerve issues where I couldn't even hold things in my hand. She was very dismissive sarcastic and lacking affection when it came to me as a patient. Her wait time is a your plus and the regular patients warned me its to be expected every visit because she over books herself an then sees you all of 10-15 mins. I have never had an experience with a Dr in all the Dr I have seen I won't recommend seeing her unless you absolutely have no other choice.

December 9th, 2013
I had a horrific experience with this doctor. Her bedside manner was beyond rude. She refused to answer questions about my diagnosis and then hung the phone up on me. I would not recommend her to anyone.

May 16th, 2013
Vice President of Global financials
This is the most Rude Dr. on the face of the earth zero rating and actually below zero manner.