Dr. Rafiya Khakoo Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Rafiya Khakoo?

October 7th, 2017

Just Not Right

Cash Only $50 deductible I have with Not much $$ to start only been with her 3 times & this will be my last. I sat & waited my turn everyone was 2 mins including me. I have MS & asked when she was going to take blood (I'm over due) she told me she dont do that!! Not 1 test was done on me I went 1st time with my reports she said Yes you have MS & that will be $50. She might have listen to my heart 1 time Maybe. Dont Know How She has her Licence!!!! P.S There is NO Staff it is JUST HER

March 21st, 2017

Rude and full of complaints

This dr. Was the rudest and uncaring I have ever seen and I have seen over 20 to try to get to the bottom of my symptoms I thought a neurologist would finally be able to diagnose me but she even after a positive MEI And positive spinal tap she still said she didn't know what was wrong but it WASNT MS Went to another neuro who specializes in MS AND sure enough was diagnosed CORRECTLY With MS. Doctor said he couldn't understand how khaki couldn't see that. She also complained bitterly about how bad she thought my insurance was and was always talking down to me The Worst

January 11th, 2017

One of the Best

Dr Khakoo was not only very compassionate but very understanding of my situation which is a mysterious one to say the least. She was extremely patient and really listened to what I had to say about my condition. I would highly reccomend.

November 4th, 2016

leave a review

DR.Khakoo is a person that it takes time for her to warm up you and (vise-a-versa) but all in all she is pretty fair she just needs to be understood

September 27th, 2016

This was the most unprofessional "doctor" I have ever seen! I was not told that she only takes cash or check so I didn't have either with me. She told me to walk across the street and use the hospitals ATM so I did and when I got back I told her usually doctors offices will tell you before hand and her reply was "well they don't have to, common sense would tell you to bring a checkbook with you whenever you go to the doctor". I asked her for my copay back and took my paperwork and walked out! SO RUDE! Oh and by the way, don't expect a professional looking doctors office when you walk in. I walked into the room and it was a regular patient room that you would see at a medical doctors office that you go to when your sick. The bed that you usually sit on when the doctor checks your vitals and all was this lady's DESK! She had about 30 different patient files strewn across the bed. So unprofessional! Never again will I go to her!

March 28th, 2016

She is extremely unprofessional.

December 15th, 2015

Soo negative and judgmental. Asked who my physician was. Made fun of me n put the doctor down. Told her what town i lived in, she asked "y do i live there" assumed everyone was a drug addict who lived there. Including me! Asked, "if im not married, how do i hv a child?" Judged my doctor, my place of residence, my health (which im extremely healthy in what enters my body) and ny marital status. All in the first visit. Unorganized and negative. I will not go back. Or ill go back with my blood work, and tell her why i wont be back. Very unprofessional. She made me feel like a low life.. oh and she was texting while i was in with her Im reporting her

October 17th, 2015

Crazy, rude, and extremely horrible bedside manner!

There is no staff, and this doctor is always harried and rushed. If you can't be courteous to your patients because you can't handle things by yourself.... Hire staff. I've never seen a doctor operate like this. Then she will talk rude about another patient to you. What's she saying about me to others. She's never physically examined me and she just goes by reports that I've brought in her name fits her khakoo..... Cu coo..... I just can't pulse she's rude as anything. Ridiculous. Beware.

June 18th, 2015

Incompetent

I couldn't give a Negative rating or I would give her a Negative 10! I went with a friend over 3 years ago and she kept insisting there was nothing wrong with my friend. My friend clearly could not walk and she kept telling her it was all in "her head", well much to my disbelief my friend went to my primary medical doctor who diagnosed her with Parkinsons Disease by just looking at her and my primary doctor isn't even a neurologist! Don't go to her, she is incompetent, rude and her license should be pulled!

May 21st, 2015

Have the utmost confidence in Dr. Khakoo. Very caring.

February 20th, 2015

Rudeness of Dr.

horrible,The ruddes doctor I have visit and 50 yrs,I will never visit her again,she has no manners at all. Rude

January 28th, 2015

Wait 2 1/2 hours, she is ALWAYS late.

The waiting room is a nightmare! We have waited in excess of 2 hours and 45 minutes! Twice we waited over 2 hours, when we were her first appointment at 10 am and expect 1 hour routinely. She is never on time. The waiting room is -cramped with not enough seats for how late she is running, people are fighting on some trash TV show that is on too loud, the women behind the glass can't be bothered. Once you get in to see her, she's nice, but my advice is "Find another competent doctor - this happens all the time"