Learn more about Dr. Ragene Rivera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ragene Rivera is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ragene Rivera, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rivera graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Rivera has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Del Sol Medical Center
- Providence Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rivera accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ragene Rivera practice?
Dr. Ragene Rivera practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology near El Paso, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Tyler, TX.
See El Paso Internists, El Paso Oncologists, and El Paso Hematologists.