A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ragene Rivera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ragene Rivera is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ragene Rivera, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rivera graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Rivera has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Memorial Hospital
- Del Sol Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ragene Ruth Rivera MD is a female Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ragene R. Rivera practice?
- Dr. Ragene Rivera has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ragene Rivera practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Internists and El Paso Oncologists.