A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raghad Lepley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raghad Lepley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lepley
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Lepley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raghad Lepley, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lepley graduated from Almustansiriyah University School of Medicine.
Dr. Lepley has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raghad Nafi Lepley MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raghad N. Lepley practice?
- Dr. Raghad Lepley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raghad Lepley practices Family Medicine near Highland, MI.
See Highland Primary Care Doctors.