A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raghad Lepley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raghad Lepley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lepley
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lepley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raghad Lepley, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lepley graduated from Almustansiriyah University School of Medicine.
Dr. Lepley has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raghad Nafi Lepley MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raghad N. Lepley practice?
- Dr. Raghad Lepley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raghad Lepley practices Family Medicine near Highland, MI.
See Highland Family Physicians.