A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raghav Chintalapally:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raghav Chintalapally is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Chintalapally graduated from Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College, Gulbarga. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chintalapally has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raghav Prasad Chintalapally MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raghav P. Chintalapally practice?
- Dr. Raghav Chintalapally has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raghav Chintalapally practices Family Medicine near Taylor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Plymouth, MI.
See Taylor Family Physicians.