A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raghav Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raghav Gupta, Ophthalmologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Gupta has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raghav Raj Gupta MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Raghav R. Gupta practice?
- Dr. Raghav Gupta has 3 office locations.
Dr. Raghav Gupta practices Ophthalmology near Lewisville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Frisco, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Lewisville Ophthalmologists.