A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raghav Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raghav Gupta, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gupta
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gupta Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Gupta has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raghav Raj Gupta MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Raghav R. Gupta practice?
- Dr. Raghav Gupta has 1 office location.
Dr. Raghav Gupta practices Ophthalmology near Frisco, TX.
See Frisco Ophthalmologists.