A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raghav Monindra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raghav Monindra, Geriatrician, Internal medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Monindra
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Monindra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raghav Monindra, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Long-Term Care
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Preventive Medicine
- Viral Bronchiolitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Monindra has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raghav Monindra MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raghav Monindra practice?
- Dr. Raghav Monindra has 1 office location.
Dr. Raghav Monindra practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near surprise, AZ.
See surprise Internists and surprise Geriatric Doctors.