A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raghav Monindra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raghav Monindra, Geriatrician, Internal medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Monindra
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Monindra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raghav Monindra, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Long-Term Care
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Preventive Medicine
- Viral Bronchiolitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Monindra has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raghav Monindra MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raghav Monindra practice?
- Dr. Raghav Monindra has 11 office locations.
Dr. Raghav Monindra practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Sun City, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, AZ and Surprise, AZ.
See Sun City Internists and Sun City Geriatric Doctors.