Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Raghav Wusirika
Dr. Raghav Wusirika, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Vancouver, WA, with other offices in Portland, OR and Portland, OR. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Wusirika is affiliated with OHSU Hospital & Clinics, Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Portland and OHSU Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Raghav Wusirika has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Raghav Wusirika is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vancouver, WA.
Dr. David Smith
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Vancouver, WA 0.07 mi27
Dr. Matthew Brouns
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Vancouver, WA 0.07 mi33
Dr. David Cosgrove
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Vancouver, WA 0.07 mi11