A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raghav Wusirika:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raghav Wusirika is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raghav Wusirika, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wusirika graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Wusirika has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- OHSU Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Portland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raghav Wusirika MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Raghav Wusirika practice?
- Dr. Raghav Wusirika has 3 office locations.
Dr. Raghav Wusirika practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Nephrologists.