The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Raghava Gollapudi
Dr. Raghava Gollapudi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Interventional Cardiology, Vascular and Interventional Radiology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Gollapudi is affiliated with Sharp Memorial Hospital, Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista and Sharp Community Medical Group. He speaks English.
Dr. Raghava Gollapudi has the following 3 specialties
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Interventional radiologists, also known as vascular radiologists, use minimally-invasive imaging techniques to diagnose conditions in your organs and blood vessels. For example, if you need an angiography (an x-ray of the arteries) to diagnose...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Raghava Gollapudi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.
Dr. John Gordon
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
San Diego, CA 0 mi39
Dr. David Cork
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
San Diego, CA 0 mi3
Dr. Peter Hoagland
Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Cardiology, Internal Medicine
San Diego, CA 0 mi39