A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raghava Polavarapu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raghava Polavarapu is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Polavarapu
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Polavarapu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raghava Polavarapu, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Polavarapu graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Polavarapu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Downtown & Cal
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raghava Rao Polavarapu MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Raghava R. Polavarapu practice?
- Dr. Raghava Polavarapu has 1 office location.
Dr. Raghava Polavarapu practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.