Learn more about Dr. Victor Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Roberts, General Practice is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roberts
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Roberts Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Roberts, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Coronary Disease
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor R Roberts MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Victor R. Roberts practice?
- Dr. Victor Roberts has 2 office locations.
Dr. Victor Roberts practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Sanford, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Port Charlotte, FL.
See Sanford Primary Care Doctors and Sanford Internists.