Learn more about Dr. Raghavender Vaddepally:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raghavender Vaddepally, General Practice is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vaddepally
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vaddepally Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raghavender Vaddepally, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Coronary Disease
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaddepally graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raghavender Rao Vaddepally MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, Internal Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raghavender R. Vaddepally practice?
- Dr. Raghavender Vaddepally has 1 office location.
Dr. Raghavender Vaddepally practices Family Medicine, General Practice, Internal Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Sanford, FL.
See Sanford Primary Care Doctors, Sanford Internists, and Sanford Pain Management Doctors.