A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raghavender Vaddepally:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raghavender Vaddepally, General Practice is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raghavender Vaddepally, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Coronary Disease
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaddepally graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raghavender Rao Vaddepally MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, Internal Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raghavender R. Vaddepally practice?
- Dr. Raghavender Vaddepally has 1 office location.
Dr. Raghavender Vaddepally practices Family Medicine, General Practice, Internal Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Sanford, FL.
See Sanford Family Physicians, Sanford General Practitioners, Sanford Internists, Sanford Pain Management Doctors, and Sanford Physiatrists.