A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raghavendra Srinivasa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raghavendra Srinivasa is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raghavendra Srinivasa, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Srinivasa graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Srinivasa has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Harrisburg Hospital
- Community General Osteopathic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raghavendra Srinivasa MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Raghavendra Srinivasa practice?
- Dr. Raghavendra Srinivasa has 4 office locations.
Dr. Raghavendra Srinivasa practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Harrisburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hershey, PA.
See Harrisburg Psychiatrists.