A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raghavendra Srinivasa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raghavendra Srinivasa is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Srinivasa
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Srinivasa Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raghavendra Srinivasa, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Srinivasa graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Srinivasa has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Harrisburg Hospital
- Community General Osteopathic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raghavendra Srinivasa MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Raghavendra Srinivasa practice?
- Dr. Raghavendra Srinivasa has 3 office locations.
Dr. Raghavendra Srinivasa practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Harrisburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Camp Hill, PA.
See Harrisburg Psychiatrists.