A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raghbir Bir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raghbir Bir is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bir
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Bir Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bir graduated from State Medical Institute Of Nangarhar, Jalalabad.
Dr. Bir has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Community Hospital of San Bernardino
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raghbir Singh Bir MD is a male General Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raghbir S. Bir practice?
- Dr. Raghbir Bir has 5 office locations.
Dr. Raghbir Bir practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Rialto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fontana, CA and Colton, CA.
See Rialto Primary Care Doctors and Rialto Internists.