A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raghbir Bir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raghbir Bir is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bir graduated from State Medical Institute Of Nangarhar, Jalalabad.
Dr. Bir has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Community Hospital of San Bernardino
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bir accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Inland Empire Health Plan - 6 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Raghbir S. Bir practice?
Dr. Raghbir Bir practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Rialto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fontana, CA and Colton, CA.
See Rialto Family Physicians, Rialto General Practitioners, and Rialto Internists.