A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raghbir Bir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raghbir Bir is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bir
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Bir Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bir graduated from State Medical Institute Of Nangarhar, Jalalabad.
Dr. Bir has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Community Hospital of San Bernardino
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raghbir Singh Bir MD is a male General Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raghbir S. Bir practice?
- Dr. Raghbir Bir has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raghbir Bir practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Rialto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fontana, CA.
See Rialto Primary Care Doctors and Rialto Internists.