Family Physicians, General Practitioner, Internist

Downtown Rialto
280 N Riverside Ave
Rialto, CA 92376
909-421-2121
Locations and availability (4)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
 |  3rd world treatment  |  show details
Aug 15th, 2012

Absolutely the most horrific doctor's office on the planet! The walk in wait is 1-2hrs. I even had an appointment made for 4:30 one visit and I didn't get into a room until 5:30. I transferred from one office of theirs to another and the transferring of records still to this day have not been done after my relentless phone calls they just told me "yes they have been transferred." I come to find out they just have been making new sheets in a different file without my previous records. After the wait the Doctors their barely spend 10 min with you and give you a vague diagnosis that you could have generalized from web MD. Oh and Dr. Patient confidentiality isn't really one of their priorities as I was placed in a room with another patient for the nurse to take my vitals and the nurse said out load why I was there (totally personal by the way).

|  hate this dr  |  show details
by pt. in rialto/fontana on May 5th, 2009

Dr bir won't lidten to what patient needs always rushed I do not recomend for anyone. Provides no water fountains at any of his clinics. I asked employee for water and they said there was none provided only on machine for 1.75 which is 75 cents more than regular.

|  show details
Aug 23rd, 2007 on yahoo.com

This clinic is great for anyone who is low income. All their doctors and staff are bilingual. They offer reasonable rates for anyone who doesn't have insurance. They take walk ins, and have an on site pharmacy and laboratory. You are in and out really fas

Read Full Review at yahoo.com