Dr. Raghbir Bir Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Raghbir Bir?

Posted on April 28th, 2016

DO NOT even think about going here even if your life depends on it. Very sketchy place. They have 3 locations chino, fontana, and rialto. Dirty rooms, unorganized and unknowledgeable staff, broken equipment, rude, uncaring doctors. It seems as if they are always looking for free work by always taking in interns and volunteers left and right then tossing them out before the thought of being hired comes to mind. Wouldn't even bring my sick dog here. STAY AWAY!!!!

Patient

Posted on November 18th, 2014

I would NOT recommend this medical office to anyone. The receptionist was rude, unprofessional and did not know the hours of operation. My employer calledto schedule a pre-employment appointment for me and was told that this office accepted walk in patients between 8 and 4 pm. I called while on my way to the office to confirm the hours for walk ins. The receptionist confirmed the time. I arrived 10 min to 4, and was told by the receptionist that they only take walk ins until 3:30. The hours are not posted and the receptionist was extremely rude. I will report this office to my Insurance company so that they will not refer any other patients here.

DON'T GO TO THE SIERRA FONTANA LOCATION! Your babies life will be at Risk!!!

Posted on June 22nd, 2013

3rd world treatment

Posted on August 15th, 2012

Absolutely the most horrific doctor's office on the planet! The walk in wait is 1-2hrs. I even had an appointment made for 4:30 one visit and I didn't get into a room until 5:30. I transferred from one office of theirs to another and the transferring of records still to this day have not been done after my relentless phone calls they just told me "yes they have been transferred." I come to find out they just have been making new sheets in a different file without my previous records. After the wait the Doctors their barely spend 10 min with you and give you a vague diagnosis that you could have generalized from web MD. Oh and Dr. Patient confidentiality isn't really one of their priorities as I was placed in a room with another patient for the nurse to take my vitals and the nurse said out load why I was there (totally personal by the way).

hate this dr

Posted on May 5th, 2009

Dr bir won't lidten to what patient needs always rushed I do not recomend for anyone. Provides no water fountains at any of his clinics. I asked employee for water and they said there was none provided only on machine for 1.75 which is 75 cents more than regular.

Posted on May 10th, 2017