A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raghotham Patlola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raghotham Patlola is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patlola
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Patlola graduated from B.L.D.E. Associations Medical College Hospital and Research Center, Karnatak University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Patlola has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Dauterive Hospital
- The Regional Medical Center of Acadiana
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raghotham Reddy Patlola MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Raghotham R. Patlola practice?
- Dr. Raghotham Patlola has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raghotham Patlola practices Cardiology near Hattiesburg, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Lafayette, LA.
See Hattiesburg Cardiologists.