Learn more about Dr. Raghotham Patlola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raghotham Patlola is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patlola
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Patlola Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Patlola graduated from B.L.D.E. Associations Medical College Hospital and Research Center, Karnatak University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Patlola has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Dauterive Hospital
- The Regional Medical Center of Acadiana
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raghotham Reddy Patlola MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Raghotham R. Patlola practice?
- Dr. Raghotham Patlola has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raghotham Patlola practices Cardiology near Hattiesburg, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Lafayette, LA.
See Hattiesburg Cardiologists.