Dr. Raghu Devabhaktuni MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 9th, 2013
FINALLY SOMEONE WHO LISTENS
I met Dr Devabhaktuni about a month ago and he did a full 1 1/2 hours assessment of me and what was happening with me. He listened intently. I've never felt so at ease before and was able to tell him of the trauma that I have endured over my lifetime. His receptionist/secretary is extremely accomodating and treated me as if I were the most important patient coming in to see the Dr. although the Dr usually only sees Geriatric patients they took on my case because of the absolute need and severity of the help that I needed.I highly recommend this Doctor to anyone in need of Psychatric services. They both deserve 5 stars not 4.

May 30th, 2011
Seems to care very much about his patients and their well-being. A little to quick with the presccription pad. I wish he would talk more about the medications and effects, etc. Some people are in situations where they have difficulties questioning doctors, and will take what they prescribe without knowing the effects the meds may have.

March 25th, 2011
a community hero
Dr. D is a very professional, caring, intuitive doctor. He has a wonderful bedside manner and an excellent, caring receptionist. I have come to feel very comfortable in this office. Even when I didn't have insurance, Dr. D saw me in his office and provided me with free medication samples. I would highly recommend his services to anyone. His care has changed my life as a bipolar person for the better. Last I heard, he was only accepting geriatric patients. I would trust him with my own grandmother.

September 2nd, 2010
comments on phychiatrist
He has a comfortable way that makes patients trust and confide in him.