A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raghu Juvvadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Juvvadi
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raghu Juvvadi, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Juvvadi graduated from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science/Med/Surg, Karnataka, India , Jul.
Dr. Juvvadi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- Oak Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raghu Juvvadi MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raghu Juvvadi practice?
- Dr. Raghu Juvvadi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raghu Juvvadi practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Spring Hill, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Clearwater, FL.
See Spring Hill Internists and Spring Hill Geriatric Doctors.