inactive

Raghu Kunamneni MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 21st, 2016
patient
wonderful physician with a great office staff.

October 18th, 2015
He took his time to explain things thoroughly. When he got the results of the blood work he called me to explain the results. He didn't rush me off the phone but carefully explained the results and what they meant for me.

April 7th, 2015
Patient's husband
When battling cancer trusting your doctor is critical. We trust Dr. K and are eternally grateful for his incredible knowledge, his ability to keep it all in perspective, his willingness to work with our team of doctors and his ever present positive, but realistic attitude.

December 19th, 2013
So wonderful
First of all I have to defend the only negative comment made on this website. Dr. Kunamneni is kind, compassionate, caring, and always errs on the side of caution (not assumes). He takes his time to sit with you and not rush you out of his office (which could be very easy as it is so busy). He is so smart and an overall wonderful doctor. I would highly recommend him, as his professionalism, caring and tenderness sgoes above and beyond any doctor I have ever gone to.

August 27th, 2012
Dr. is very caring,knowledgable and explains treatment and problems encountered.

February 2nd, 2012
I can not say enough good things about this man.

August 13th, 2011
this is one of the most insensative doctoers I've ever met. He makes too many assumptions! He doesn't take the time to read the patients' chart before judgement. I wouldn't send my enemy/dog to him! Shame on Dr. Nahum to be affiliated himself with this ,this so called doctor.