A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raghu Mitra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mitra
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Mitra Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raghu Mitra, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitra graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raghu Nath Mitra MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Raghu N. Mitra practice?
- Dr. Raghu Mitra has 1 office location.
Dr. Raghu Mitra practices Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.