A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raghu Mudumbai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raghu Mudumbai is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mudumbai
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Mudumbai Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raghu Mudumbai, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mudumbai graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Mudumbai has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Harborview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raghu C Mudumbai MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Raghu C. Mudumbai practice?
- Dr. Raghu Mudumbai has 3 office locations.
Dr. Raghu Mudumbai practices Ophthalmology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellevue, WA.
See Seattle Ophthalmologists.