Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Raghu Mukkamala
Dr. Raghu Mukkamala, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Montgomery, AL. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Mukkamala is affiliated with Jackson Hospital & Clinic, Jackson Hosp & Clinic, Montgomery, Al and Primary Care Internists of Montgomery, PC. Dr. Mukkamala has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Raghu Mukkamala has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Raghu Mukkamala is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Montgomery, AL.
Dr. Mukeshkumar Patel
General Practice, Internal Medicine
Montgomery, AL 0.01 mi27
Dr. Tiara Hypolite
Internal Medicine, Residency
Montgomery, AL 0.01 mi6
Dr. William Smith
Montgomery, AL 0.01 mi36