A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raghu Mulpuri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raghu Mulpuri is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Mulpuri graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Mulpuri has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raghu Mulpuri MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raghu Mulpuri practice?
- Dr. Raghu Mulpuri has 1 office location.
Dr. Raghu Mulpuri practices Internal Medicine near Warren, MI.
See Warren Internists.