Dr. Raghu Murthy MD Patient Reviews

January 14th, 2017
Outstanding
This office has the most amazing staff and doctor.

October 31st, 2016
great experience
I am impressed by how nice the front office is. The technicians are fast and professional. Dr. Murthy spent a good amount of time to explain my condition, which i really appreciate. He answered all my questions. I will definitely be coming back to him.

October 17th, 2016
5 stars!
I have been a patient for 2 years. Dr. Murthy has stabilized my eyes with the latest eye medication called eyelea. I can't emphasize enough how excellent the doctor and his staff are. There is barely a wait to see him and the treatment is painless. He is extraordinary.

September 8th, 2016
Recommend!
Very satisfied with visit. Great office.

June 16th, 2016
Excellent doctor with superb bedside manner.

May 31st, 2016
Dr. Murthy saved my eye sight. Thank you doc!

April 14th, 2016
Dr. Murthy treated my father with gentleness and care. He helped maintain his vision at the highest level possible. We drive 1 hour and go outside of Kaiser to come see him.

February 25th, 2016
Great physician
Dr. Murthy was extremely patient and knowledgable. He put me at ease right away under a stressful condition. I found the office classy and clean. I was able to see a scan which showed me what was wrong with my retina in cell layers. The knowledge that he imparted to me about my condition really helped.

February 10th, 2016
I really liked the fact that Dr. Murthy treated me like an intelligent human being. He properly explained my problem and treatment. This is the first time that I finally understood what was going on with my eyes. My previous doctor simply told me what he was going to do without proper explanation. I was not about to let anyone put a needle in my eye without knowing everything about the situation! After Dr. Murthy's almost painless injection, my vision improved. I am very grateful and just happy that I found him.

January 21st, 2016
I researched the Internet for a long time to find a doctor to take care if my debilitating eye problem. I am relieved that everything worked out. I found Dr. Murthy and he was amazing. The service is so good. 5 stars!

January 6th, 2016
I have age related macular degeneration and had been getting shots into my eye for many years. Before Dr. Murthy, I used to get them every month, then Dr. Murthy was able to get it under control. For 6 months I didn't need the shots. I'm happy with the treatment. I'm seeing very good right now.

December 27th, 2015
My mom was diagnosed AMD and was treated by Dr. Murthy for more than two years. The injection treatment didn't really work and her vision was not improved. After the last treatment, my mom told the doctor and his assistants that her eye that received injection was really hurting and it was bleeding. But the doctor told her that it was normal and she just need to take antibiotics as usual. The next day, my mom still felt the huge pain and I called the doctor's office. The staff made a regular appointment, which was several days later. But it was so bad that mom couldn't bear the pain anymore. I had to take my mom to emergency. I called the doctor from the emergency and the doctor told me that just ask the emergency doctor to give my mom maximum strength pain medicine. He scheduled a closer appointment for my mom and told my mom that a surgery was needed. He did two surgeries on my mom and sadly the vision of that eye was completely lost. The diagnosis was infection. During this period, my mom felt extremely dryness and very uncomfortable with that eye. The doctor then suggested to remove the eye and he promised that my mom would feel much better. But my mom dare not to let him touch her eye again. We found another doctor to do the surgery. But removing the eye does not really release the dryness and discomfort. The discomfort affected the other eye as well as it dramatically worsened. During this disastrous time, my mom's health was dramatically worse and experienced mental breakdown. If time could flash back, I wish we could see a different doctor for second opinion rather than trusting him as he appears to be.