A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raghu Nandan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raghu Nandan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nandan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nandan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raghu Nandan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Nandan graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Nandan has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of Long Beach
- Tri-City Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raghu Nandan MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Raghu Nandan practice?
- Dr. Raghu Nandan has 1 office location.
Dr. Raghu Nandan practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Lakewood, CA.
See Lakewood Internists, Lakewood Hematologists, and Lakewood Oncologists.