A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raghu Pulluru:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raghu Pulluru is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raghu Pulluru, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Occupational Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Pulluru graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Pulluru has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Edward Hospital
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raghu R Pulluru MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raghu R. Pulluru practice?
- Dr. Raghu Pulluru has 10 office locations.
Dr. Raghu Pulluru practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Plainfield, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Naperville, IL and Lombard, IL.
See Plainfield Surgeons.