Learn more about Dr. Raghu Pulluru:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raghu Pulluru is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raghu Pulluru, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Occupational Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Pulluru graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Pulluru has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Edward Hospital
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pulluru accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Medical Plans - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Raghu R. Pulluru practice?
Dr. Raghu Pulluru practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Morris, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Plainfield, IL and Joliet, IL.
See Morris Surgeons, Morris Orthopedic Surgeons, Morris Family Physicians, and Morris Sports Medicine Doctors.