A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raghu Pulluru:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raghu Pulluru is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pulluru
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pulluru Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raghu Pulluru, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Occupational Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Pulluru graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Pulluru has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Edward Hospital
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raghu R Pulluru MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raghu R. Pulluru practice?
- Dr. Raghu Pulluru has 1 office location.
Dr. Raghu Pulluru practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Plainfield, IL.
See Plainfield Orthopedic Surgeons and Plainfield Surgeons.