Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Sports Medicine Specialist
Video profile

3.0

Fantastic show details Fantastic
Jul 20th, 2015

He is a wonderful doctor! He took his time to carefully explain what was going on with me and how we would treat the pain I was having. Would recommend him to everyone!

personal care show details personal care
Apr 15th, 2015

Effective diagnoses. That is where the care ended. Dr. Pulluru has no bedside manner. Very abrupt, no eye contact. I was in the hallway and he walked quickly past me crossing my path. I was already off balance from the injury i went to him for. He did not notice my issue with balance and clearly did not have any concern. If you are looking for a comforting, caring doctor, go someplace else

did arthoscopic shoulder surgery, got infected show details did arthoscopic shoulder surgery, got infected
Oct 4th, 2012

Poor post op care, sent me back to work, without follow up mri, found out there was an infection in shoulder he operated on and had to have second surgery. Would never recommend.

Liked my Vet better!! show details Liked my Vet better!!
Mar 8th, 2011

I would not recommend this doctor to anyone and would warn you to choose another. The vet I take my dogs to spends more time with my animals than Dr. Pulluru did with me. He has terrible bedside manner, if that's what you would call it. He talks down to you and as if you are ignorant and don't know what is going on with your own body. If he worried about his patients half as much as he worried about his next game of golf he might be a good dr. On the plus side the nursing staff was very nice and seemed to do most all of the work. To be fair I didn't see any other dr.'s in the office, they may be great, but as for me I would have my vet do my surgery before him!!