Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist, Sports Medicine Specialist
Video profile

Dec 30th, 2015

Just like previous posts, he knows his stuff, but doesn't care about the person. I was left regretting surgery, and he made me feel stupid for asking questions.

Fantastic show details Fantastic
Jul 20th, 2015

He is a wonderful doctor! He took his time to carefully explain what was going on with me and how we would treat the pain I was having. Would recommend him to everyone!

personal care show details personal care
Apr 15th, 2015

Effective diagnoses. That is where the care ended. Dr. Pulluru has no bedside manner. Very abrupt, no eye contact. I was in the hallway and he walked quickly past me crossing my path. I was already off balance from the injury i went to him for. He did not notice my issue with balance and clearly did not have any concern. If you are looking for a comforting, caring doctor, go someplace else

did arthoscopic shoulder surgery, got infected show details did arthoscopic shoulder surgery, got infected
Oct 4th, 2012

Poor post op care, sent me back to work, without follow up mri, found out there was an infection in shoulder he operated on and had to have second surgery. Would never recommend.