A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raghu Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raghu Singh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Gajra Raja Medical College, Gwalior.
Dr. Singh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raghu Raj Singh MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 50 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Raghu R. Singh practice?
- Dr. Raghu Singh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raghu Singh practices Neurological Surgery near Hazel Crest, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Burr Ridge, IL.
See Hazel Crest Surgeons.