A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raghavender Thunga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raghavender Thunga is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raghavender Thunga, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thunga graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Thunga has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
- Vista Health - Medical Center West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raghavender Thunga MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raghavender Thunga practice?
- Dr. Raghavender Thunga has 3 office locations.
Dr. Raghavender Thunga practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Waukegan, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Libertyville, IL.
See Waukegan Anesthesiologists and Waukegan Pain Management Doctors.