A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raghujit Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raghujit Singh, Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singh
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raghujit Singh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Singh has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Corpus Christi Medical Center-Heart Hospital
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-Sh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raghujit Singh MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Raghujit Singh practice?
- Dr. Raghujit Singh has 1 office location.
Dr. Raghujit Singh practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Internists and Corpus Christi Gastroenterologists.