Gastroenterologist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
New Patient show details New Patient
by New Patient on Nov 4th, 2015

Doesn't take CASH!!!! Most insane thing i've heard in a Long Time! We are Debt Free and live well. I asked who she could refer me to? Who would she send her Mother or someone she cared to? Her answer:"I don't know who takes self-pay." I guess I'm out of the loop, or have been healthy for too long. We have Never had a problem with doctors taking our money. Period.

Outstanding Gastroenterologist show details Outstanding Gastroenterologist
by Joe on Nov 4th, 2015

5***** doctor! Smart and GREAT bedside manner! He found and solved my issue and I am loving life! Thank you Dr. Singh!

Outstanding Doctor! show details Outstanding Doctor!
Aug 8th, 2011

Dr. Singh is so caring and knowledgeable. He resolved a problem nobody else could diagnose. He explains everything so I could understand it. He has the best bedside manner I have ever seen in a physician. Highly recommend Dr. Singh- he is outstanding.

amazing show details amazing
Feb 19th, 2011

This doctor will sit with you and tell you what is happening. He is the best because he is very smart. When you are having your appointment all he does is focus on you only.He is skillful and spectacular. He is the best doctor I have ever encountered.

Excellent Physician - Highly Recommend!! show details Excellent Physician - Highly Recommend!!
by KMArthur on Jun 17th, 2010

Dr. Singh is THE best doctor I have ever encountered. He takes his time, which is unusual in this day and age. He is board certified and very insightful. He has a great bedside manner. He is thorough, listened to my concerns and highly professional. Excellent physician in every way possible!

Kind and efficient show details Kind and efficient
Apr 6th, 2010

Easy to talk to very knowledgeable. Very efficient.