Dr. Raghunandan Sundaram MD Patient Reviews

• 8 reviews

July 6th, 2015
One on a million that see patients on a holistic way..love this Dr.

November 19th, 2013
CNA
Dr. Ragu and Saryi are the best. Dr. Ragu has gone above and beyond for my daughter, I appreciate that so much. The wait is long. I try not to be too upset about it, because whenever she was sick he stayed late just to see her. My daughter loves him. The reason why some people get upset is the wait. But when you are in his office he does not rush you off. He gives you his undivided attention. If it means that I have to wait then wait I will. My daughte hardly gets sick like she use to so we do not go very often. But I recommend people there all the time. I know someone who left because of the wait time then came back to the Dr., because she did not get the same level of care that these doctors provide to their patients. I could not imagine taking my kid anywhere else. The other places may be pretty but they are not like these doctors.

August 8th, 2013
Very good doctor
Doctor is very nice he is so caring even if we call him nite he will send prescription my daughter had high fever from2 days because of his medicine she got fine in couple of hours. Dr raghu is so intelligent

October 18th, 2012
BEST DOCTOR.!
Dr.Raghu is the best doctor. im very picky with my kids ,but he is everything that as a mom we are looking for someone that really cares for kids.He is the perfect one.Will never change him unless, of have to move out of town.

April 28th, 2012
Patients are not treated in a professional manner and care. Waiting time is too much.

April 4th, 2012
Staff leaves a lot to be desired
Dr. Sundaram has wonder bed matter. I selected him as my daughter's pediatrician prior to her birth. However, the staff at his main office in Elizabeth refused to give me an appointment the day after my daughter was discharged from the hospital, which would have been on a Saturday at the request of the nursery staff. I am now with another pediatrician who accepted my daughter as a new patient the day after she was discharged from the hospital.

December 13th, 2011
Great Doctor!
I love Dr. Raghu he really does care for his patients and is 100% on point with diagnosis. There has never been a time where I have left his office with any doubts or not fully informed of my kids illness. He performs all necessary tests and takes his time, Theres been several times where he has personally called me with my kids results and even to check up on them, I know I can trust him & that my kids are under excellent care. He truly is the best Dr. and I will never change Pediatrician as long as he is in practice.

July 28th, 2011
Best Pediatrician ever
I am a very picky parent and Dr. Sundaram has exceeded my expectations a million times over.. My daughter had gone through a lot of allergy issues Dr. Raghunandan Sundaram has been spot on every single time in diagnoising the problem and finding a cure which saved me quite a lot of trouble. I would recomment Dr. Raghunandhan Sundaram to anyone without a doubt and have already done to a lot of my friends.