A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raghunath Bandri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raghunath Bandri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raghunath Bandri, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bandri graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Dr. Bandri has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raghunath Bandri MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raghunath Bandri practice?
- Dr. Raghunath Bandri has 3 office locations.
Dr. Raghunath Bandri practices Internal Medicine near Canton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Wayne, MI.
See Canton Internists.