Dr. Raghunath Ramesh Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Raghunath Ramesh?

A good and caring doctor

Posted on August 14th, 2017

I met Dr. Ramesh and became his patient back in about 1998; he has always been kind and courteous. Dr. Ramesh exercises genuine concern in my well being; he conducts follow-ups when appropriate. His demeanor leads me to believe that I am just as important as any other patient. If he finds it necessary, or important to change my medicines; he let's me know and explains it to me. I have never been doubtful with respect to Dr. Ramesh . ---------Cenakey Conover Jr. Phoenix, Az.

Posted on July 20th, 2012