A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raghupathy Varavenkataraman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raghupathy Varavenkataraman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raghupathy Varavenkataraman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Varavenkataraman graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Varavenkataraman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raghupathy Varavenkataraman MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raghupathy Varavenkataraman practice?
- Dr. Raghupathy Varavenkataraman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raghupathy Varavenkataraman practices Internal Medicine near West Seneca, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Cheektowaga, NY.