A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raghupathy Varavenkataraman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raghupathy Varavenkataraman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raghupathy Varavenkataraman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Varavenkataraman graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Varavenkataraman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Varavenkataraman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 22 plans
- Independent Health - 34 plans
- Evercare - 5 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Raghupathy Varavenkataraman practice?
- Dr. Raghupathy Varavenkataraman practices Internal Medicine near West Seneca, NY.