Learn more about Dr. Raghuram Dasari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raghuram Dasari is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dasari
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Dasari Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raghuram Dasari, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dasari graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Dasari has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital
- Methodist Hospitals Northlake
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raghuram Dasari MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Raghuram Dasari practice?
- Dr. Raghuram Dasari has 4 office locations.
Dr. Raghuram Dasari practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Hobart, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Merrillville, IN and Portage, IN.
See Hobart Cardiologists.