A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raghuram Dasari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raghuram Dasari is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raghuram Dasari, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dasari graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Dasari has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital
- Methodist Hospitals Northlake
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raghuram Dasari MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Raghuram Dasari practice?
- Dr. Raghuram Dasari has 4 office locations.
Dr. Raghuram Dasari practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Valparaiso, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Hobart, IN and Munster, IN.
See Valparaiso Cardiologists.