Learn more about Dr. Raghuram Dasari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raghuram Dasari is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raghuram Dasari, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dasari graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Dasari has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital
- Methodist Hospitals Northlake
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dasari accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- MDWise - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Raghuram B. Dasari practice?
Dr. Raghuram Dasari practices Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Cardiovascular Disease near Valparaiso, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Hobart, IN and Merrillville, IN.
See Valparaiso Cardiologists.