Learn more about Dr. Raghuram Dasari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raghuram Dasari is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raghuram Dasari, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dasari graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Dasari has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospitals Northlake
- Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raghuram Balasundaram Dasari MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Raghuram B. Dasari practice?
- Dr. Raghuram Dasari has 4 office locations.
Dr. Raghuram Dasari practices Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Cardiovascular Disease near Valparaiso, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Hobart, IN and Merrillville, IN.
See Valparaiso Cardiologists.